Monday, October 4, 2010

Life on the farm.

Life on the farm has been busy.  Today we shipped 4000 lbs of pumpkins to the Whole Foods in Arizona.  What have I been doing?  Is replacing some of the post in the greenhouse because they are rusting out and breaking so I am cutting out the rusted part and then welding a new piece in.  I had one more left to do when my mom called me and told me that I needed to load the second truck that is heading in to Phoenix  tomorrow morning.  We have to send two trucks in because the first one can not take the amount of weight that we are selling.  So I will have to finish the last post tomorrow.

At 10:00 am tomorrow we have ten people that are coming from the Whole Foods in Tucson.  We are giving them a tour of the greenhouse and then they are going to have a home cooked meal from food that is grown on the farm.

Well have fun reading and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment